Let Team SJB Guide You to the Perfect Insurance Solution
Why use Team SJB... because you should not have to worry about Medicare. We take away the guesswork.
- Medicare is complicated and poor decisions made during a transition to Medicare may have unintended financial impacts that will continue to plague you.
- Higher-income Americans may pay more for both Parts B and D, so planning with an experienced Medicare advisor can improve your retirement.
- Lack of knowledge regarding Medicare enrollment rules may result in ongoing premium penalties and gaps in coverage.
At Team SJB you can depend on us to understand your unique needs concerning Medicare health insurance and prescribe a solution that will help you transition to Medicare or change your plans to make more financial sense.
There are many Medicare plans to choose from and it takes an expert to navigate the web of options. We have partnerships with all the major insurance providers, so we can manage the lowest-cost policy or a policy that provides extra benefits or security.
We will personally spend time getting to know your needs and designing a policy for you. We can do this because we help people just like you every day. We will answer your questions, help handle claims issues, and resolve service issues with the carrier. Our commitment to service is what separates us from other companies.
What can you expect?
- Assist with making drug, secondary coverage, and/or Advantage Plan decisions
- Design a policy that meets your needs and financial goals
- Help with your claims issues
- Resolve service issues with the carrier
This is a solicitation for insurance. Submitting information or calling numbers listed on this website will direct you to a licensed Agent/Broker.
Important disclosures about Medicare Plans: Medicare has neither endorsed nor reviewed this information. Not connected or affiliated with any United States Government or State agency. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent 6 of 9 organizations which offer 19 of 24 products in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all your options.